Thursday, May 12, 2005

Rain AGAIN!?

The cat is away and the mouse has come out to play! HAHA.. I'm so bad these days. Maybe it's because summer is almost here or that my contract is almost finished, but I'm getting lazier and lazier. Actually, in reality, I think it's the influence of other people around the office. If there are people in here chatting with me, forget work.. I'd rather not reconcile the accounts and would rather sit there and waste time.. ooo.. that's so bad.. ok.. I'm going to smarten up now!

I went for my TB test on Tuesday and have to go back today to get it "read". It doesn't look like there's been much of a reaction.. it's a tiny bit red but that might be because of the darn needle she gave me (it was a tad more painful than a regular needle or blood test because they insert the ..err.. whatever the solution is on the top layer of skin so that it creates a "bubble"..and plus, the doctor seemed to be out of practice or something because she took quite a while to do it). Wish me luck on my "test" today!

Okay..thats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home