Thursday, May 05, 2005

Plans Plans Plans

Hehhe.. it feels like it's been a long time since I posted... was it this past Monday or last Monday? Oh well, I'm here now, so be happy! (hehehe.. well, maybe I should say, I'll do my best to get you to crack a smile as you read these words).

Anyways, lots of planning to do in the next few months, but still lots of questions hanging in the air. I hope to be able to take around 7 days off at the beginning of June to go and apartment hunt (and drop by Toronto for a day or so at the same time). It turns out that one of my friends applied to Med School down in Ottawa, so if all goes well and she decides to come, we may be sharing a place together (YA!). We won't really be able to find out til the end of the May, so I just gotta sit tight for a while to find out whether I should hunt for a 2 bedroom or a bachelorette pad. Ah.. and it seems too, my list of things that I need is just endless.. GRrrr..it's only two terms of school too!

Life seems to be changing drastically these days. Straight ahead full blast.

The weather has caused lots of insane flooding around Fton. The river actually went up and flooded people's homes that were across the street from the river! :O There are some pretty incredibly aerial pictures posted here: http://www.gnb.ca/public/Riverwatch/May_03_05/index.htm
I mean, even the million dollar bridge to no where had no access via the walking path near the river! Also, the little house that was close to the docks was under water.. it looked sooooo WEIRD! People are saying its worse than the flood in the Early 90s.. hmm.. I can't seem to remember what the flood was like back then, though I vaguely remember a lot of talk of flooding.

There hasn't been much news in my life lately (as they say, no news is good news?). I am trying to get my act together and get all the things that I need to get done done! (it's not going very well, I am finely trained in the art of procrastination). At the moment I still need to get the paperwork done for a new passport, submit my paperwork to U of Ottawa (plus get my TB test done), figure out what I'm going to bring down, and try to get rid of lots of junk throughout this house.. we need a yardsale!

I guess that's enough rambling for now. Sorry for being rather boring today :P I'll try to do something more exciting so I can post about it later..hehehe!

Later!
JY

ps./ Wish me luck in trying to convince myself to go to the pool later
pps./ For those who have been nagging for people pictures, I will take some when I go on my trip .. so be patient :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home