Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Another False Start

Ahhh..snow is on the way!! :S Especially after such a beautiful weekend, what a slap! I spent the better part of the weekend outside.. well, sort of. Had an early breakfast at Cora's on Saturday morning but it was rather windy and cold. After breakfast, I headed to the library and loaded up on novels and then proceeded home to bed ..hehehe!! Well.. I was really tired because I had stayed up "late" (2:30am) Friday night after going to "Roll up the rim" with a bunch of friends.

I enjoyed a nice walk on Saturday evening and did some gardening work in the late afternoons of Friday and Sunday -- still have lots more to do too!! Anyhow, it was lovely being outside and I can't wait to start planting my flower seeds *hehehe*

(April 11)
*************************
Yesterday became so busy that I didn't have a chance to finish my post.. so here I am again this today. This morning we held an open house in the preschool for parents to come and look at the projects and units done by the students in one of the professors classes. It was sort of crazy in there with so many people and kids (and chicks!). Speaking of chicks, they are growing insanely fast.. I swear.. it's shocking!

Exams have started here at the university and I'm not really noticing to tell you the truth! I guess it's been a year since I've really been a student and my lifestyle has changed so much. The people that surround me have changed a lot too.. I've met so many people this year and it's been so much healtheir for me. It's also been a refreshing year that has allowed me to focus on what I want out of my life (in terms of career and my interests), getting in shape and getting healthier physically AND pyschologically.

I'll be sad when I have to leave this job in all honesty. I've had a great opportunity to work with great people. It's been a really good learning experience in a work related sense as well as a person and education related sense. Sort of hard to describe, but it's been pretty good. (and man, am I overpaid or what..hehehe!!) I've met quite a variety of people.. some are slightly off the wall but most are really nice and have actually become my friends.

OKOK.. enough of that.. it's not even close to my last day at work anyways!!

I'm taking a day off work next week so that it won't be so insane. On Thursday of next week, pretty much every single one of my students that is in the music festival has a class..There's no way I'm going to be able to attend all of them especially since some of them overlap! Oh boy. At least it's not all the first timers overlapping.. then I'd feel really bad about choosing. Their pieces are improving quickly (thank goodness) and we've been working away pretty intensely these past few weeks.

Alright, off to do my cardio now. Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home