Saturday, April 02, 2005

Rain, Rain, Rain and more Rain

April showers bring May flowers, so I guess I'll have to suffer! The forecast shows rain for the next 5 days :( On the up side, the snow is pretty much gone and my flowers are starting to flower! I'll post pictures when there's actually something interesting to see.

So the flu is still going around .. arrgghh. One of the girls that works in the office was sick this week and was also using my computer.. *sigh*.. I'm starting to feel like I'm getting sick.. so I'm trying to battle it off.. wish me luck.. I really really really don't want to be sick again!!! ARGHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've been teaching a lot this week.. in fact, I've two students this morning. Actually, they are my piano teacher's students! She's away for the weekend and asked me to cover these two lessons..
Tomorrow is going to be another "lovely" Sunday.. especially if I'm sick. *sigh*

Ok.. I don't have much to say (again). I'll keep it short. Don't forget Daylight Savings starts tomorrow!!! Stay healthy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home