Thursday, March 24, 2005

TGIT!!

YUPPI! Today is Thursday! HAHAH

I woke up at 6:20AM this morning for some odd reason. I contemplated going back to sleep but since my sinuses were bothering me (sinus pain AGAIN today, freaking 2nd time this week) so I just got up. Had a cup of coffee, watered the plants, did 30 mins of cardio (went 10km again today.. :D) and did a load of laundry. Talk about being efficient! haha..j/k. I'm wondering if I'm going to be regretting this decision by 11..

***
I think everyone must have skipped work/school today.. the streets are packed and so are the malls. ARGH. The grocery stores are going to be "pleasant" too.. everyone seems to think that they are going to starve to death if the stores close for a day.. I swear! Oh why..

I finally got my act together and called a potluck for the old + the new yg people. Ah, just for you Jeff :P Don't you feel lucky? :P It should be fun..hopefully we don't end up with a whole bunch of chicken and a whole bunch of ketchup chips (HEHEHEHE..inside joke).

The weather is suppose to go up to the pluses this weekend..wooohooo.. I bet lots of people will be out in their shorts and t-shirts.. *roll eyes*. This is how the flu gets started.. *sigh*. But don't get me wrong, I'm happy to hear that it will actually be semi warm .. at least my bulbs are getting what they need to grow faster!!

Speaking of the flu.. one of the children from the preschool was sent "to the office" today. At first I thought maybe he was in trouble.. but it's not normal for them to be put in time out for misbehaving. Ended up he was puking and was feeling pretty bad. The poor little guy.. he was just sitting there so quietly looking at his book.. and then all of a sudden he looks at me..and told me politely that he needed to throw up. He was really brave, I must say that. You could tell he was holding back tears when his father came to get him.. Aww.. hope he feels better soon!

I heard that this stomach flu is pretty brutal. You pretty much puke through a 24 hr period.. :S Ahhh.. I really hope I don't get it.. ekkk...

Alrighty, I am going to end here. Happy Easter everyone!

2 Comments:

At 2:47 p.m., Blogger slaw said...

I want pictures for the potluck!!! :P When the weather is warmer on the east, I'll fly back for a visit! hehehe

 
At 4:15 p.m., Blogger Keith said...

I want pictures too!!

I should get you to set something up the next time I'm back to Fredericton as well. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home