Monday, February 28, 2005

A Healthy Perspective

One thing that makes you appreciate your health is being sick. I've finally fallen victim to the flu. :( Felt the bug sort of coming on Friday, and increasingly worse on Saturday. I guess Saturday night was the worse of it.. broke out in a massive sweat in the middle of the night and had to actually change my PJ's! I suppose it's not as bad as it could have been, I had been pretty careful about taking my vitamins and such stuff.. but UGH.. being sick sucks! I'm such a tofu .. I still can't figure out where I went wrong. Actually, I think I wasn't being as careful (paranoid) about washing my hands every 10 mins last week.. still had some sick people in the office.. that could have been one way I recieved this lovely thing. The other one may have been just catching cold after my cardio workout.

So here I am, Monday. I'm feeling much better, but still have very little energy. Everytime I think I'm up to doing something, I think.. maybe not. Aie yie yie. Makes you appreciate how much you can do while you're healthy. I'm so BORED! Can't go anywhere, can't do anything. I've nothing to read and don't really have the energy to sit in front of the TV either :S *sigh*

Alright. no more.. more after recovery.

1 Comments:

At 8:06 p.m., Blogger Jeff said...

Get well soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home