Friday, February 25, 2005

One More Week til March Break!!

GRUMBLE!!! I just typed an entry and now it's gone!!! ARGGG..
I should have been more careful, I've seen people grumble about it on their blogs.. arrggg.. how irritating!!

Anyways, what I said was I watched House of Flying Daggers last night (Zhang Zhi Yi, Andy Lau and ). The cinematogrophy is amazing (similar to the Notebook in a different sense). Lucky for me, I get to experience the seasons here in f-town.. could be the perfect location for movies you know!! I especially liked the outdoor scenes.. what beauty! And the creativity of changing the seasons near the end of the movie.. cool! I wouldn't mind having a couple of the pictures from that movie. The thing I'd like to nitpick about is that the actors are all famous. Ya-ya.. isn't that a good thing, right? Well, let's see.. in the Terminal, before I watched it, I was really skeptical that Tom Hanks could make me believe that he was a non American, considering he's one of American's favorite actors, but he was really believable. By the time the movie was half over, I had forgotten he was Tom Hanks! Bringing this back to my original point, I didn't feel the same way about the three actors in House of Flying Daggers.. especially with Andy Lau. I know he's a talented actor, but this was perhaps a bit too far fetched for me. On the whole though, it's a good movie, watch it for it's cinematography if anything.

So, I don't remember what else I said in my blog before it mysteriously disappeared :( I do know I was saying that I finally purchased a dvd burner last night from NCIX and that I hope it doesn't arrive 7 days later (1-2 days delivery time by NCIX terms). My dvd burner is an lg4613.. hope it's good. Now, all I need is another harddrive (or two.. or three.. or..) and a new computer..haha

Alright, I get to go shopping now (YUPPI!! How fun is my job today!!). Have a good weekend!
*pray that this one doesn't get lost too*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home