Monday, March 07, 2005

To sleep in, or Earlier Bird gets it's worm?

Howdy Ho neighbors! It's March Break and I'm on it! haha..
I didn't really sleep in that late this morning since I had to teach at 10. Hmm.. I'm contemplating sleeping late tomorrow morning, but I'm already sleepy now at 10pm. If I sleep now, I'll be up by 9. Hohum.. what a decision to make!!

Today, I had my first experience trying to transcribe an interview that was recorded via cassette tape. Lots of rewinding.. it's hard to transcribe when people start a setence in 3 various ways.. sometimes not finishing sentences too! I'm not exactly sure the real methods or the standards of transcribing.. but I guess I'll be finding out soon!

ooo I've a sudden pang of laziness.. guess I'll be back tomorrow. ciao.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Transcribing is boring! Get some speech-to-text software, and then edit the result.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home