Monday, April 04, 2005

Exhausted

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!! I just typed out a blog and it's GONE!! ARGGhhh..how irritating!! It's just like the old days when you would type a long email to someone and then for some reason it didn't send and have to re-do it over and over again! (!()@*#(!)@#*()

Anyways, I was saying *sigh*, Sunday was a better day than it was the last time we were at school. The kids were better behaved (after I gave them a "stern" lecture about being polite and not talking over other people!). Some of the students were able to translate "I use a cup to drink (tea, coke, coffee, water, milk) and a bowl to eat (cookies, cake, watermelon). Pretty good eh? I'm throughly impressed with some of them! Now I'm just wondering whether my standards are too low or if it really is a "break through" that they're able to piece together basic sentences.

The chicks have hatched! OMG, they are so cute. Cute little chirps and they look like yellow cotten balls walking around the tank. I'll try to get a picture sometime. Ah.. how adorable.

Alright. I forget what I previously wrote about. So on that note, byebye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home