Wednesday, April 13, 2005

In Need of Some Eye Props

It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed these days. Maybe it's all because of daylight savings.. I'm still feeling the loss of an hour?? (how pathetic is that). Coffee doesn't seem to be doing the trick this morning, in fact, I feel like I took some medication.. I feel like jelly! Someone should invent some eye props.. keep those eyes opened somehow?? hahaha.. it already sounds painful!

It snowed pretty much all day yesterday.. was sort of surprised that it kept going that long. Good news is it wasn't a very heavy snowfall and that we are expecting warm weather in the next few days (rumour has it that it's going up to +14 on Saturday...woho!!). My thoughts are starting to turn to BBQ season.. haha!

My parents will be back next week which means an end to the endless slavery that has been occuring in my house for the past month and a half. YA! People who don't really know me all that well tell me all the time that I should appreciate living at home because mom and dad do everything for me. Well, true to some extent (and believe me, it's not that I don't appreciate them, I DO know that they do a lot for me..) but really, do you think I don't do anything around the house? HAHAHAHAH!! I've been "trained" to help out so I consider myself quite efficient when it comes to cleaning and chores. Heck, I've had to go help clean out apartments after students have lived there for a whole school year.. think of how GROSS that can be?! *shiver*. Anyhow, back to my point: It'd be so much easier to just clean up after myself and to take care of myself rather than having to care for two people! BUT I do admit, I will try harder not to abuse my parents when they get back.

Okie dokie.. not much left to report. byebye

1 Comments:

At 12:24 p.m., Blogger slaw said...

when u find out where to get those eye props, let me know! i need them tooooo =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home