Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Monday Madness

Yesterday was insane! I went to my students music festival class at 3ish but they were running an hour behind schedule. Top it off with my brother going MIA at lunch time when I was suppose to pick him up and then finding him only to discover he needed more time before coming home was just too much for me. I had to skip out when they started my student's class and return quickly. Anyhow, after the class, I had to race home to teach. I was exhausted! Still am feeling it today too... bad news is that tomorrow is going to be similar to Monday :(

I'm currently starting to rack my brain over when I'll be able to head down to Ottawa to find a place to live come Fall. I really do not think it'd be nice to be homeless :P

Anyhow, I'm off to bed now.. gnite.

JY

ps./Thanks Jung for your hello on your blog.. hope everything is well with you too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home