Thursday, April 14, 2005

Whoa.. time is a speed demon

Ahoy mates! I can't believe tomorrow is Friday. Seriously.. what's wrong with this week?! Why is it passing so quickly!? AHHH.. I have things to do you know!? Oh ya.. speaking of thigns to do.. I have to email someone.

I was thinking of having a BBQ on Saturday.. but upon further reflection, I think I may end up being too lazy/busy. I'm not quite sure what I have to do.. but I'm sure there are things to do. HAHAHA! Hmm.. forecast calls for sunshine which means the outdoors will be calling at me and urging me to spend time outside.

It looks like I'll be able to work up to August.. yea.. more money (boy do I need it :P). New projects starting up means they need people in here to do things... the only downside is that this office is so so so so hot in the summer.. it's really unbearable. We have no air conditioning and the computers are always running. I swear, the moment you leave the hall, the temperature rises a couple of degrees.. from the office into the private office.. another few degrees.. it's such an oven! On the more positive note, it can't be as bad as those people who are working on the 4th floor science labs with those hot machines running..... (possible way to lose weight easily?? hahah)

Time to leave for lunch.. ahh I have to teach again tonight. Then I better find some initiative to figure out what I'm going to do to keep 6 kids busy for 2 hours on Sunday (we finished the 2nd textbook). I'm so underpaid for teaching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home