Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Hungry with a Pending Test

The first slow down in a long time! I haven't had to suffer such slow moving time at work for a while now.. and boy, is it painful. I guess it's partially because I'm in a "I don't feel like working" mood .. maybe it's because I'm rather tired even though I made it to bed at a decent hour last night. To make matters worse, I'm starving and my stomach is making lots of noise! I'm usually ok without a snack in the morning .. what's wrong with me today!?

Anyways, after I work I have to head over to the doctor's office to get a TB test administered. *joy*. I think they give you a needle in your hand and you go back the next day to see the results - I'll be surprised if I have TB! I'm not even sure what that means.. how does that affect you anyways?

So our lovely weather is suppose to bring some joy today. The weather report says we'll be going up to 20 degrees C.. yuppi! I'm getting desperate for some nice hot weather!!!!

I was going to complete the forms I have to submit to the university today, but I think I have to wait until I find a place to live. ARGH. Or maybe not? Hmm.. the thing is, they keep asking for my 'local address' which I DONT KNOW :P On the other hand, I don't really want to wait until I find a place to stay because that means that all the other misc. errands I have to run before school starts will have to wait til I move over in August.. blehh.. Besides that, still purging junk from my room and trying to find the enthusiasm to organize a family yardsale. :( So little initiative these days :P

The month of May seems to be filled with lots of birthdays. I was sort of surprised to discover so many people shared the same birth month as me. Anyways, it doesnt' feel like anything to get excited about anymore.. perhaps its the old age settling in.. lol.. I remember getting so excited about birthdays and Christmas when I was little.. then anticipation of gifts I suppose. I remember getting a set of markers (all pretty pastel colours, and furthermore, they were Crayola!), one year getting a troll (hey, they were cool back then :P) wearing pink trousers with purple hair (my favorite colour!) .. ahh.. the good ol days when just simple little things like that would bring such excitement into my little life..I miss the innocence of those days..

I'm so lazy .. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home