Friday, February 04, 2005

An Odd Feeling

Friday.. hmm.. bizarre time for me to be posting. Ah well, I only have a little bit before my piano student comes (ya, pathetic.. teaching on a Friday night).

I've been overcome with this strange feeling lately. It's like a pit in my stomach type of feeling. I don't know.. I feel like I'm dreading something.. or something just isn't right. I've been having some dreams too.. the last one was this morning .. and I awoke to realize that I was trying to weep (those gut wrenching types that make your chest hurt). :S I feel like I'm walking around in a daze today.. and I've got the pit in my stomach feeling right now.. I hope a bout of cardio will make me feel a bit better..

Anyways, on the good news side, the operations manager to the company I submitted an application to emailed me saying that they'd like to interview me! I'm taking this as a good sign since they haven't even closed the application deadline yet..! :D

Alright. Don't have much to say.. bye.

1 Comments:

At 5:44 p.m., Blogger Jeff said...

Trying to weep? Hmmm.... sometimes it takes a little effort. But I'm not a weeping expert. I think I've cried 3 times in my entire life. (Not counting before the age of 4).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home