Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Exhausting Weekend

As I prepare for my trip (well, mostly trying to organize myself so I don't die upon the return of my trip).. I find myself drained.. of time and energy.

I am once again facing a full plate of thigns to do. Everyone seems to want me to do SOMETHING or more like SOMETHINGSSSSS!!! I come back on the 10th and on the 11th am working at a fundraising yardsale.. on the 12th we have the Chinese School Year End recital & in the evening have a year end piano recital.. all of which I have things to organize.
(May 29th, 9:30pm)
****

OH mannnnnn why why why can't I sleep? We are leaving in 1.5 hours and I still can't sleep though I've been trying on and off since 7:30pm!! (well, that's probably why :P)

Anyways, things have gotten completed.. surprisingly. It's been a stressful few days and I'm pretty tired.. I hope I'll be able to sleep on the way to Ottawa tonight..!!

I'm going to keep this short because I'm lazy and tired ..hehe.. It was a pretty good day because I got news that two of my friends got accepted into Med School at U of Ottawa - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm ecstatic for them and also ecstatic for me because that means I'll have more friends from home with me!! YUPPPPPPPIIIIIII!!!!

Alright.. thats all for now. Probably won't be updating for a while since I'm going to be on the road for the next 1.5 weeks. (HEHE.. I'm going to be so broke when I get back.. so broke and so full .. filled with delicious food..mmmmmm)

BYEeeeeeeeee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home