Thursday, May 26, 2005

Rain is Grinding On My Nerves

I find myself getting a little more irritatable everyday as the week goes on. Perhaps its the rain -- continuous rain that seems to never want to stop that is make me slowly go mad. Little annoyances that usually would be brush offs are being like nails running down a chalk board. ARRRRRGGHHH..

I'm going down to Ottawa to find an apartment next week and am really looking forward to being away from work and teaching for a blissful week and a half. But before then, I have a pile of things on my "to do" list as well as people screaming (ok, maybe it's not really that bad, but sometimes it feels like it!!) from all corners wanting a piece of me (ARGH #2!)

The last two weeks of work have been non stop. One person wants this, another person wants that, it just keeps coming. I'm ONE PERSON!!! I only have ONE pair of hands, ONE brain and ONE body.. I'm sorry!! (ARGH#3!!)

I'm just a cankerous person today! Hmm.. I don't think I've ever had such a cranky post before? Cheer me up, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home