Friday, May 20, 2005

Come'on!!

Come'on rain! Come'on residence! Its raining YET AGAIN and the weather predictions are saying rain til Tuesday.. OMG.. ENOUGH! Anyways, the bigger issue is that I'm going to be homeless come September. Man.. I'm #6 on the waiting list to get into Horizon towers (www.horizontowers.ca) .. aiieeee.. it's now my dream apartment. It'll be expensive and I'll probably be a very broke person by the time my school year is done, but hey, I'll be spending a lot of time there - oui?? Consider my beer money (which is probably where a lot of money goes for students) being invested in my cost of housing.. hehehe! Hmm.. I guess the bigger thing is because of location .. I think my schedule is goign to be pretty busy next year and the last thing I want to do is worry about getting up at 6 to catch the bus for an 8:30 class :P

Yesterday was the engineering/science convocation - Congrats to all my friends who graduated! I was surprised to see some of my high school pals there too actually. A couple of people I know from High school and two from elementary school graduated yesterday.. ah man.. when I think of all the time that has gone by since grade school!

Besides that, it was a packed day yesterday. One thing after another. Work in the morning til 1, meeting at 1:30, 2:00 convocation ceremony, 5 pick up my mom, 6:00 teach, 7:00-10:00 meeting.. gahhhhh..! I was pretty tired but still couldn't fall asleep.. maybe it was just too much "go-go-go" throughout the day and my body hadn't had a chance to slow down..? I had a similar problem after Winter term of last year.. it took me weeks before I could feel calm again..

hehehe.. one of the kids in the preschool fell asleep in the classroom. They have a bunch of stairs for them to sit on, and she's just laying there snoring. It's so adorable because she looks so peaceful and there is also another little boy playing with toys beside (around) her. lol..

Alright. I gotta do more work.. it's been so busy lately. Tata

Ps./ Keep your fingers crossed that I will be able to get into Horizon Towers!!

2 Comments:

At 6:46 p.m., Blogger Keith said...

Well, the nice thing is that Horizon Towers is near the market. It's not exactly near Chinatown, but I guess it's not that far either.

How much does it cost per month there?

 
At 1:27 p.m., Blogger jaryee said...

it's pretty steep. Around $800/month but I'm only there a year as my parents keep telling me. Doesn't look like I"m going to get to live there anyways!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home