Monday, May 01, 2006

Finished!!

So this is the week after my last official week at the faculy and guess where I'm writing this entry from? Yes, that's right - school. BLEH!

I'm here at school because I signed up to attend a 4 day (ya.. FOUR DAYS) workshop called Tribes. It's suppose to teach us practical ways to create a community environment in our classrooms. I'm so brain dead in terms of all those jazz words and educational terminology (i.e., so tired of BS-ing) that I can't even begin to try to regurgitate what was defined this morning. UGH. It's going to be a long 4 days.. the morning passed by incredibly slowly. I mean, I think it's a good workshop and all, but my brain and heart are reeeeeeeally not in the mood for this!!! Oh well. Apparantly I need this workshop in order to even be considered at some school boards.

Anyhow. This past weekend was really nice. The weather was beautiful so I spent a lot of it out and about. Went to look at a couple of apartments on Friday and Saturday but so far I haven't made a decision. Went shopping (more like window shopping because I'm too cheap to buy anything) and did a lot of walking.. I think because of all my activities, I'm now suffering the repercussions and am feeling very sleepy. What I would do to be in my room, under those nice comfy covers...........

Besides that, the tulip festival is going to start at the end of this week. I'm quite excited as I've never been to the Tulip Festival before. I attempt to visit every year (or have been dreaming of it at least) but have never made it. Gah!! SO, finally, I will be able to go see some overwhelmingly beautiful tulips this week!!!!!!!!!

Not much else to say here. Perhaps I will be here again tomorrow as it seems to be a very boring lunch hour. I don't really know anyone else in this workshop and the majority of them seemed to have signed up together (so the group is sort of click-ish). I may be a lone shark for another 3 more days (oh man, wouldn't it be sooooo nice if she could cut it short by half a day?!?!!?). Wish it was Friday already... (I think this has got to be more painful than classes - and all because I'm in the frame of mind that I don't REALLY NEED to be here!!!!!)

Peace and Nice Weather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home