Saturday, July 16, 2005

Itchy Heels

If there are any people out there that have any solutions to my problem, please PLEASE tell me. I have itchy heels. Weird eh? My heels have been really ICKY the last few years.. lots of hard and dead skin that never goes away. I guess I have consistently tried using that pumice stone and lotion but it's been getting a bit better over the last while.. until lately. Especially at night, my heels get itchy. It's itchy underneath so you can't really scratch. I've tried Dr. Scholl's cracked heel relief cream (my heels were a bit cracked) but that doesnt' really help. The only thing that sort of helps is soaking my feet in hot salt water.. but I can't really get up and do that in the middle of the night (noisy). *sigh*.. if this problem doesn't go away by tomorrow, I'm going to the doctor! Hope it's not really some sort of disease behind it.. I read on the net that it could be a sign of diabetes.. :S

Last night I went to "the tap" downtown.. was suppose to meet up with my friend Dave & his girlfriend but he was a no show (they left Nova Scotia at 8pm and ended up getting back really late so they missed the "appointment"). Anyways, it was a good thing I had Ricmond there with me. We had a nice chat and then went to the Dip for some food afterwards (bad me)... it was really really packed in there... and this was at 1:30am! Well, not really unexpected but it was a tad irritating to have to wait to get a table.

Anyways, gotta make this short.. going out to dinner with some friends tonight to celebrate someone's birthday. BYE!

1 Comments:

At 4:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it sounds like I have a similar problem, but I have no good solutions.

I don't want to hear it could be a sign of diabetes...I have a family history of the disease, I don't want to be seeing warning signs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home