Monday, July 11, 2005

Last Week of Work (sort of)

The last week of work is now upon me. Technically, I may be working next week if there is any 'unfinished business' which I'm pretty sure there will be. I don't really have the initiative to stay on for a while longer to train the new secretary.. *sigh*.. but I don't really know how to get out of it.

Anyways, my family is arranging a yard sale this coming weekend and I'm dreading it. I don't want to move things out, price them, sit at the yardsale, and move things back in afterwards (so basically, I don't want to do anything with regards to a yardsale!). Boho though, I've got to tough it out!

Hmm.. besides that, I've been going over my budget for the next school year and my heart is feeling very sorrowful because of the money that I must spend. A little bit of this, and a little bit of that makes JY feel oh so so unhappy. I guess it doesn't help that all my money is going OUT and there's nothing coming IN!! PAINFUL (though I like shopping and all, I do also obsessively like to see money go into my savings account..heheh)

Yesterday, my piano student (and also my neighbor) came over and delivered me some hand made flowers. She was so shy yet so cute! Plus, her flowers were really impressive, I could even identify which types they were. Awww!!

Thats all for now.
JY

2 Comments:

At 11:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would it be possible to see a picture of these flowers?

 
At 2:06 p.m., Blogger jaryee said...

Sure thing! I'll post them in a few days..heeh (procrastination - as always)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home