Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Count Down Begins

# of Days until the Move: 32

Man.. it's hard to believe I'm going to be leaving in a month. Summer is coming to a close soon!! There is still so much to be done before I leave, I'm not really sure how I'm going to do it?! Still lots of paperwork to get completed and probably a few gatherings to hold us over til Xmas.. plus volunteer work and work (beats me how they expect me to get everything done by the end of next week). *Sigh*.. my big problem is that all I want to do is slack! Eat, sleep, watch movies, and read.. that'd be the ultimate way to pass the next few weeks..heheheh

I met up with Stella last night at Starbucks.. it's been a while hasn't it?! I'm trying to convince her to go to Ottawa and not Toronto..hehehe..don't think it's working too well ;)

I've been a slacker all morning.. slept in and didn't do one bit of work.. so I'd better get moving and get my hours finished or I'm going to be in trouble :P

Ciao.

1 Comments:

At 3:41 p.m., Blogger slaw said...

Ottawa? Nah, its too cold! How about joining me in Malaysia? =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home