Monday, December 06, 2004

Yadda, yadda, yadda

AHHHH TOMORROW IS MY EXAM!!! FREAKING OUT. Well, not really :P..hheheh.. actually, I'm a bit worried that the crazy profs will come out with a crazy exam even though the sample exams from last year looks reasonable.. who knows.. one of the profs teaching this course is known to be a bit of a nut.. heard he got his questions from Oxford University.. uhhhh.. ya..

After tomorrow, I'm going to be FREE ..FINALLY!!! No course hanging over my head!! yuppi!! It'll be so nice to just work and teach.. no assignments, midterms and finals to worry about! :D :D :D I've got plans to do some cleaning, throwing out, crafts, baking, reading, watching my tons of movies and tv series, SLEEPING, etc.. Oh life will be beautiful!! hahah

Speaking of movies.. I have a couple of them on my "to watch" list. Such as: Bridget Jones Diary II, Polar Express, and to come: Ocean 12!! I'm excited about that one. I hope I have some time to watch Ocean 11 (My brother gave me the DVD for my birthday two years ago) so I can actually remember what the story was about.. haha.. I only remember that it was a good movie. :P

Watched the Incredibles a few weeks ago.. darn it was good!! If you haven't watched it. GO WATCH IT!!! You'll love it.. even if you don't like cartoons. Witty, funny and action packed. Can't wait for the next movie ..(they ended on a cliff hanger). Also watched National Treasure which was OK.. wounld't say it was better than the Incredibles but it was interesting. Apparantly it's on it's 3rd week of being No. 1 in theatres.. kind of surprised. Maybe its because of the Nicholas Cage factor? Who knows.

Alright.. I think I'd better stop here.. going to go home and crash before I start studying. Exhausted. I had big black bags under my eyes last night.. I dont think I've ever had black bags like THAT before..looked like I was punched or something. I mean, I've been this tired (actually, more tired) that this before, but maybe its because I can't seem to get a proper night's sleep these last few weeks........ ??!?

Pray for me .. I need all the luck and praying I can get for my exam.
JY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home