Monday, October 18, 2004

Yawn, yawn, yawn

Ahh.. Sundays are too intense for me!! I'm soo tired today :p What way to handle Monday too! So why are Sunday's so busy? Let's see.. wake up at 9.30 (ok..so its not THAT early, but I don't go to bed that early on Saturday nights you know!!!) at 10, I teach my first student, then at 10:30-12 I have another two. After eating lunch, and doing some misc stuff, I have to go to Chinese School til 4. Get home around 4 something and its almost time to eat dinner. 6:30-7:30 teaching another two students piano.. aie yie yie. After that, I most likely have a annoying CS assignment to work on.. really makes me NOT want to take anymore courses!! :P

The week passes so incredibly fast. It feels like Monday was only two days ago! I teach another 3 students tonight, but I feel like I only just saw them.. hahaha.. boy o boy. what's going on with my life! I kind of just feel exhausted thinking about it.. :P

So, if you've been counting, I've now got 8 piano students. HAHAHA and I said I was maxed out at 6. I hope nobody else calls me and asks for lessons because I don't think I can handle anymore.. I'll be SO tired! Actually, I enjoy teaching piano more than Chinese School. My piano students are all really great.. my old students have all improved this year.. something must be in the air?? Ah, who am I to question it.. it's a great feeling when you can see improvement..! :D

Chinese School takes up lots of time.. I have been spending around 3 or so hours preparing for two hour classes. The textbook we use has Chinese (duh) and the pin yin, but no english translation.. so, I have to make up study guides for them.. argghhh.. typing pin yin with the accents is SO annoying! Besides study guides, I have to think of something interesting to do each week.. or they'll lose interest and be bored and whining. I've got six kids in my class, 3 boys and 3 girls.. gah.. 2 of the boys.. talk talk talk talk talk... and don't listen. GAH!! Anyways, I guess it's not that bad.. they seem to be slowly picking up some vocabulary.. plus they've already learned to sing a song.. and actually know the words.. not just mumbling along like usual. You should see some of those performances.. its basically playing a song and the kids lip syncing..lol

I'm at the office again.. it's 11.30.. ooo where has the morning gone? The profs have gone to Ottawa for a conference for a few days.. so it's going to be slow til they get back.. I forgot to bring my assignment .. was planning on working on it today.. dang it. That dumb thing is due Wednesday, and as usual, I feel like I don't have enough time to work on it.. and I even started it really soon after they posted it!!! arggggg give me MORE TIME!! I wish there were more hours in a day..

Had steamboat at 602 on Saturday night.. holy cow we ate so much.. good thing I went to the gym so many times last week :P We had steamboat and also had cheesecake afterwards..heheheh anyways, we were talking about trips.. first Yeoh mentions going to NFLD to visit Danny, then we were talking about going to Bangor/Boston to go shopping.. and previously there was talk of going to Quebec's Mont Tromblant for skiing..ehhhh.. they all sound good eh?? Well, maybe not Nfld at that time of the year.. its cold enough here thanks very much.
Ah, so many places to visit and so little money (and time), money being the bigger one. I would like to go to the Calgary stampede someday and of course the west Edmonton mall (world's largest mall!!!). Also would like to go to Vancouver and visit Simone and Amy.. plus go visit Stella.. and go to Disneyworld, Seaworld, Busch Gardens.. ohh o oo.. Hollywood, Bahamas, Carribean.. and can't forget Europe.. I really want to go to Tuscany (after watching under the Tuscan sun, who can forget the scenary there?!) and Italy, and oo geee.. there are too many places I'd like to visit..!!! I think I should stop watching TV too.. it's such a bad influence.. you know, my list grew even longer after watching the Amazing Race?!?!?! AHhhhhhhh!!!!

Hehehe.. okok, calm down, calm down. Breathe. OK, I'm calm. Next topic: Halloween! It's falling on a Sunday this year and therefore we have Chinese school. SO, I'm preparing to have a halloween party for my class.. hehehe they are going to dress up and we'll have food and games.. ahhh it's gonna be fun! I'm going to take pictures of them since we are doing a "about me" project this year.

Alright.. I'm going to shut up now.. I noticed my entries are rather long winded.. kekekeke.. I guess I'm just too bored over here :p I'll probably be posting these next few days since I've nothing better to do here ..heheheh..tata!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home