Saturday, October 02, 2004

I found my voice!

Wassup people. Ha.. this dang flu has been driving me up the wall.. but alas, I've finally started on the road to recovery..YUPPI!! I was really close to losing my voice too.. anyway, the whole thing has made me decide to get a flu shot this year.. hopefully it'll prevent me from getting sick again this winter.. gah.

Besides that, I'm looking forward to going back to the pool. OMG, what has happened to me! haha.. maybe it's become a habit. I've become used to the fact that I need to go get some exercise a few times a week. Ah well.. I'll never be athletic like some of my friends.. I'm such a klutz. I bump into everything..!! That's probably why I always have bruises and why I have so many scars. Haha... some of them actually have stories too.. kekeke.. well, I'm not feeling open enough to tell my most embarassing klutz stories.. too bad :P

The weather is starting to really change now. Fall is here.. the leaves just suddenly started to change colours. Apple picking season too.. mmm..hopefully I have some time to go get some.. as they say, an Apple a Day keeps the doctor away!!

Alright... I'm going to stop here for now. I have some errands to run.. ahh.. all I want to do is go back to bed!! (was up half the night coughing)..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home