Friday, September 10, 2004

I Must be Crazy

WAHKAU what a week! I'm pooped out. Yes, POOPED out (aka Exhausted). Why am I SO tired? Well, it probably all started with the airport thingy on Tuesday morning .. went out with YC & co. for his farewell dinner and later a movie on Monday evening (we watched Paparazzi - thumbs up!) .. so by the time I got home it was around 11pm. By the time I got to sleep.. probably around 12.. got up at 4 to take a shower and go send YC off. *waves* I didn't go back to bed when I got home from the airport for fear that I'd be even more exhausted. So anyhow.. went to work.. to make my long boring story short - this week has been hectic at the office because of the first week of classes. Materials to be prepared.. stuff to be sent down to the library and stuff to be prepared and posted online for students.. add on the usual stuff to do. All I can say is.. TGIF!!!!

Going to start piano lessons this Sunday.. for some odd reason, I'm a bit nervous about the new student.. uhh.. ok.. but upon thinking about it.. there's nothing to be nervous about. Anyways.. I'm also confirmed to teach at Chinese School..but I'm having doubts at my competency level.. I hope people don't expect me to be fully literate! HAHAHA that sounds so retarded.. I expect that they don't expect me to be a literate Kindergarten teacher!? What am I saying!? OH WELL, they are desperate, and they MUST know my level of Chinese..right?

Uhhhh I think I have to make this short cuz I'm tired. OH YA.. I'm finally reading the Order of the Phenoix (Harry Potter - the latest book). I'm taking a surprisingly long time to read it.. gee.. what's taking so long.. it's been 5 days and I'm not even half way done yet... !!! :S Anyways..

OK.. thats all for now. Kaput.. JY is tired. Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home