Monday, September 06, 2004

Sleepy state of mind

I am guilty of staying up too late last night..again. Gotta try to get back into the habit of going to bed earlier .. since I have to get up early to go to work .. *sigh* Sucks for someone who's religion is sleep!! hahaha

Anyways, I've been busy moving my stuff back into my room. We tore up the carpets and laid down vinyl flooring (I should say my dad and my brother did it). Vinyl flooring is basically like fake hardwood floor. We actually think its better cuz its not so hard to install and there arent as many cracks between the panels as real hard wood flooring would have. It's also quieter and cheaper!! The whole purpose of doing that was to help my allergies. I'm severly allergic (+4 rating, the highest rating you can get for the allergy test I took) to dust and quite allergic to some types of mold. There was actually this moldy smell when we tore up the carpet.. you'll hear my laughing with joy when my allergies are cured.. they SUCK.

Ah, what else was I gonna say. Oh yes, do certain songs bring back memories of times when you were listening them? It does for me. I pulled up some Jay Chow MTV's just now, and it reminded me of the fall of '02 when we were preparing to do MCN (Malaysian Cultural Night). We played the same Jay CD the WHOLE weekend in the car.. it must have repeated itself at least 30 times.. hahaha.. oh well, SJ was driving and he's a Jay addict anyways. Ah, it is really a sweet memory even though it was exhausting work. Can't really describe my feelings - perhaps its just excitement??

I may be teaching the Kindergarten class at Chinese School this year. I'm pretty excited actually. I've got a couple of ideas of what class activities that I could do.. of course, it's not confirmed yet (I wouldn't mind not teaching either, it'd allow me to practice my religion on Sunday afternoons!!) so I haven't actually started to do any research and pull material yet. But hey, I'm ready for my piano students ;)

Alrighty, my duty to update has been done.. ciao


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home