Monday, August 30, 2004

What Character

OK, let's give this a shot.. succumbed to the pressures of blogging. I wonder if I'll be able to maintain a consistent posting schedule.. hmm..we'll see.

Anyways, onto what I wanted to write about: the men's marathon in the Olympics. What sort of wacko runs into the middle of a race and pushes the leader out of it? I guess thats not really the point. When watching the news about that, I had mixed emotions. First, and most obviously: pissed. Second, I really admired the Brazilian, Vanderlei de Lima. I mean, this is something they've been training for for who knows how long. Being in the lead, having a wacko come and you, then falling back because of him. But his expression and his perseverance to complete the race with such sportsmanship made me really ..hmm.. glow? Corney as that sounds, I felt goosebumps going down my arms as I watched it.

Alright. Enough of that. What else? Realized I've grown very dark after my trips.. gee.. its amazing what a bit of sun will do to me. Ha, it wont last..I'll be back to my yellow self in a few months..hahahahha!!

I've been moving my room out into the living room these few days.. going to remove the carpet and lay down some hard wood flooring. Gah, I really hope that it cures my allergies... dang sinuses are driving me bonkers.. amazing what a stuffed nose will do to a person.

So.. are you asking yourself - what's nervey? Double meaning. Definition of nervey is risky, smart and creative. So what, right? Well, myself and two other friends have started a small freelancing company named, you guessed it, Nervey. So far, we've got two ongoing projects, and hopefully more will come out of it. We'll see.. I've got confidence in this project.. plus, its darn exciting!

Alright.. thats all for now.. tata!

JY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home