Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Sinuses Kill

Well, if there is anyone that checks this place frequently, they'll have noticed that I haven't posted for over a week.. yes, yes.. terrible isn't it? Sorry.. I came down with a cold again :S *sigh* I'm getting sick of getting sick!!!! I was sick all weekend and still have it today. That sucks! That bites! ARGH! My sinuses are actually the things that are bugging me the most these days.. I end up getting sinus pain in the middle of the night which makes things very uncomfortable.

On with the story. I missed Chinese School on Sunday - the very first day of class! GEe.. I feel so bad.. cuz I was excited! I found out I'm teaching the Kindergarten class - the non Chinese speakers that don't speak Chinese at home. So that class is probably comprised of the adopted Chinese kids. Their parents are great.. I'm really looking forward to working with that group! Also, I gained a new piano student while I was sick and not teaching.. (hahah .. maybe I should do that more often :P). So now I've six students .. I think I'm at the max level or else I'm going to have to teach another day of the week and it's not so considerate to my parents who usually "hang out" in the room the piano is in..

I can FEEL Fall in my bones. The weather has turned chilly, and the leaves should be starting to turn their brilliant shades of colours anytime now. My gladiolus have finally flowered - magnificent! I'll post a picture of them soon. I hope I can find some time to go apple picking this year.. it's so fun. Nothing like apple picking! Brings back lots of memories from when we were little.. Another feeling fall brings is Halloween. Now that I'm around kids more often, that excitement is back. The dressing up, the candy, the treats, the candy..more candy.. hehehe

Alright. I think I'll stop here for now. Stay germ free everyone.. it sucks to be sick!!!!!
jy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home