Monday, September 13, 2004

Boohoo it's Monday

AH.. its Monday morning. The good news is that the weather is nice but its rather chilly outside. Anyways, its not that bad since I have no school..hahaha!! OK, those working people who have said that they wish they could go back to school.. perhaps that feeling only sets in after a period of time. Cuz I don't have that feeling at ALL!!! hheheeheheh :P

I was going to write something about the environment while I was blogging.. but I don't have much time to write.. I'm only waiting for my brother to finish getting ready and I'm off to work. While I was brushing my teeth this morning, I remembered something I read these last few days about conservation of water & electricity: did you know that when we waste these two resources, we actually create more green house gas!?!?! Gah.

Opss. time to go..bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home