Friday, October 15, 2004

La De Da

I'm sitting in the office now, waiting for time to pass. I think I work too fast. I guess it's been a regular work load week, but especially with nobody in the office, I get things done faster. Problem is, when things are all done, I'm sooo bored.. and that leads to sleepiness.. oh gee. I feel so sleepy now, probably also because I woke up at 7 this morning (I only need to get up at 8:30) and did some web work then hopped on the eliptical machine for a workout before breakfast. Uhhh .. maybe that was a bad idea.

Trying to figure out what I want to do this Sunday for Chinese School. Besides regular lessons, I try to find something more "fun", ie. learn something without using the textbook. The kids don't know very many words, so I have to build up their vocabulary before I can really play any games with them. It's going to be Halloween in two weeks too, so I have to plan something fun.. it'd be too cruel to make them study hard on Halloween day!!

TGIF! Ahhh.. but not really. Sunday is THE busiest day of the week for me.. so it's not really weekend = relax. I have to get my act together and get all the materials I need for Sunday prepared by tomorrow. What else do I have to do? I have to DO my freaking CS assignment .. growl.. stupid prof always gives us a little over one week to do it. I'm such a CS-dummy that I need 2 weeks.. that plus I seem to have very little time on my hands!?!?!? Finally, I gotta find some time to do some web work with the guys, our project is dragging on too slowly so we want to hurry it up a little. I can't wait to see my colour palette in the frame work..kekeke..

Went swimming last night. Sometimes I feel like those guys are standing looking at girls swim. It's rather uncomfortable. Too bad I can't figure out whether they have a women's lap swim or not. What bugs me about swimming lap is that there are quite a few people there, and some of them swim in the wrong direction. Alright, maybe they don't know that there's an actually direction, but I swear, some of them just don't care. Then you get those swimmers that are super slow swimming in the medium speed lane.. aiya.. I end up having to tread water in the middle of the lane..!! OKOK, enough complaining about adult lap.. hehehe.. I'm lucky to be able to get into the gym without paying for a membership this year.. I got to validate my ID cuz I'm a part time student.. Apparantly we're suppose to get a special ID saying we're part time so that we don't get the benefits of the gym, but the lady at the registrar's office just validated me as a regular student - finally, a positive experience at the Registrar's Office!! hahahah!!!

I was too lazy to post some of the pictures I scanned from our apple picking outing last weekend. I'll try to do it sometime this weekend. I think there's something wrong with our camera.. the pictures are a bit distorted. They stretch wider or longer so the people don't look right. Maybe that's why my face constantly looks round.. ARGH!!!! Time to get a new camera!

11:40AM, another hour + to kill. gah. What am I going to do??


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home