Friday, October 29, 2004

I Love New Socks

Socks are great! They keep your feet warm when its cold, they absorb the sweat when its hot. But NEW SOCKS are the BEST!! They are so soft and comfortable. OK, ya, thats a retarded topic but I felt like I should voice my opinion about socks.

Anyway, what have I been up to lately? CS3323 has taken over my life. I have no life. BLEH. Actually, more than anything, I'm just really tired.. I wish I had more time to sleep and practice my sleep religion. AHhhhh I can't wait til next term when I have NO CLASSES!!

Went down to Saint John on Friday afternoon to see a friend graduate. UNBSJ's fall convocation is held in their Emperial Theatre.. GEEE..no fair.. its so nice.. we just get the aitken centre that is really a sports arena!! :P

10/27/04

Ah ha. I didn't come back and finish my post.. hehe.. big surprise there :P Anyways, the midterm didn't go as bad as I anticipated.. although I know I screwed up the pseudocode part.. that was a given, especially when they ask for RECURSION .. ARGH!! Won't bore you with the details of programming, how lame can I get? ;) Last thing, I'm pretty sure I screwed up another question too, just realized it, I didn't even really answer the question that he asked!! hahahah
(sigh)

TGIF! Today should be pretty good.. it was pretty busy for me this week at work, partially because I took two courses on Monday and Tuesday (InDesign and Adobe Professional Forms), so when I got back, I had all this stuff to do. Sometimes I feel like I'm being fought over to get people's jobs done first.. I'll be working on one thing, then someone will come over and need me to do something else.. and another person will be ..help!! and... the list goes on.. ah well, what can I say? I'm the best..hahahah j/k

So our webdesign for KLH Groups is starting to shape up. We had a few false starts and are still going through a frustrating process of communication with one of the employees there..*rolls eyes*, but it's starting to look up. I'm getting excited.

OH ya, I forgot to complete my train of thought in the paragraph up there. I was going to say, the kids are going to come around trick-or-treating today..kekeke.. they are so adorable. I'm not sure I mentioned it before, but during their bake sale, if you happen to walk by they will say "HEY, come here and get some stuff, it's really good" or when I asked one child how much the cookie cost, she said $25.. lol.. (they were selling everything for $0.25).. another child just stuck her hand out for money the minute you walked over to the table.. ahh...they are so cute! There's one kid in there that reminds me of the little boy from Jerry McGuire.. and a couple of those other movies he's in..

Piano lessons are going alright. They all start out quiet, and then !!! Actually, when the boys start to talk, its !!! Some of the conversations I have with them are actually pretty interesting (not just boys, but all my students).. I found out that the school system is really pushing nutrition these days, no more junk food for lunch and no more junk food bribery.. hahaha.. I completely understand.. it is crazzzzy to deal with hyper kids.. makes you want to scream! Ahh.. I'm dreading Monday.. the day after Halloween.. I can only imagine what one of my students is going to be like.. he's really hard to teach when he's hyper.. even when he's not..he has a mind of his own that nobody can change!!

***
I'm now at work. 30 mins of rushing.. yikes. Anyways, I think I'd better end this post soon.. Don't have much planned for the weekend.. maybe go take pictures tomorrow, heard the weather is FINALLY GOING TO BE NICE ON A WEEKEND!!! :D Take pictures of scenery and objects.. perhaps a few of me-self..haha.. nah.. if I do, it'll be to figure out why the heck I can be skinny in one picture and fat looking in another.. and the two pictures being taken within moments of each other?!?!?!?! geesh.. Besides picture taking, preparing for my party on Sunday (hahah, so pathetic, my party is with a bunch of kids), preparing Chinese School materials, maybe starting my assignment.. ya, I have no life.

OK..later..ciao

jy



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home