Friday, November 12, 2004

Christmas is around the corner

Ahh its Friday! Yesterday was a nice break from the usual hussle and bustle of life (Remembrance Day). Was watching the news for a bit and saw some of the ceremonies across Canada.. really felt sort of emotional when I saw those veterns marching, and when they showed the various ceremonies around the world (like those peacekeepers in Iraq, memorial in England, etc..) Did you know that even those first Chinese immigrants were involved in WWII? Actually, that was the beginning of the acceptance of Chinese immigrants into Canada.. (yeah, I actually did read about that somewhere)

This weekend will be like the usual.. prepare for Chinese School, teach and probably ATTEMPT to start my cs assignment earlier. The nice nice ever so nice prof released the assignment the day after we passed our previous one in.. that and he told us that the last assignment is going to be released on the day this one is due!! GRRR.. we only have 6 days in between the last assignment and our exam to study.. NICE EH!!!

I started to think a lot about friendships lately.. what defines a good friend, how can we tell people are actually sincere to us, what expectations are too much, what are too little? It's all rather confusing.. and to tell you the truth, its rather frustrating sometimes when you meet those "sour apples".. ah...I've had many sour apples in the last 4 years that I think it's left a "bitter taste" in my mouth.. that and I wonder if there's something wrong with me.. *sigh* (sad)

Alright.. I'm really hungry now.. it's almost 1 so I'm going for lunch. Have a nice weekend people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home