Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Simply Amazing

How can someone get sick without feeling it come!? I feel like I have a cold now. great. Even a flu shot can't do anything!? It was really weird though, I didn't feel it coming, and all of a sudden - BAM! I had that "hot air" feeling in the middle of teaching Chinese school on Sunday. Now I just feel like I have a cold..*sigh*

I'm looking forward to a night of nothing to do. I want to watch tv and be lazy. Sleep would be good too, and reading. I want to go get some good books...already eyeing some from the best seller list..heheh.. in fact I've been thinking of them so much I may just go and pick them up after work. Ah.. so many things to buy and so little money to spend!!

Seems like another slow day at work today, although it's not.. it's more of me not having the initiative to do anything cuz I feel so crappy. Kind of getting the chills .. arrrgggg I can't believe I have another cold!!! *sigh*.. university has really done a number on my body.

Had a nice little chat with one of my close friends that moved away the other day..I miss having close girlfriends around :( Not much to giggle and be silly with with guys..:P ahh..

Not really too much to update.. haven't done anything too exciting.. it's been pretty much all work and not much play - except for watching a movie.. watched "The Forgotten" last week.. it was not what I expected. I thought it was a mind game movie, something like "The Game", but of course, it was all because of aliens.. bleh.. turned out to be a semi-horror movie. Anyways, what I'd really like to watch is The Incredibles and some nice Christmas movies.. I'm already in the mood for Christmas and winter.. weird eh?! (although not ready for christmas cards and christmas shopping :P)

I feel like going on a trip this Christmas. Maybe to Montreal or a big shopping city. hehehe.. ahhh .. it would be so so nice to go visit Simone in Vancouver.. but unfortunately, it's SO EXPENSIVE to FLY! Costs an arm and a leg.. bleh...

Alright, thats all.. ciao



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home