Wednesday, January 04, 2006

So Long, Farewell

Tonight's the last night before I fly back to Ottawa. Ai yie yie. I hate good-byes.. they make me so sad!!

Anyways, I'm sitting here waiting for my BT file to complete.. 97.9%.. it's almost there. Boy, it can be pretty boring in front of the computer sometimes. Especially when you have no initiative to do anything productive..hehehe. I still have a resume that needs polishing and could do with working on preparing answers for any interviews I may get. *SIGH*.

On the up side of the job hunt, I noticed there's been a new school board opened. Just to be greedy, I'm not going to mention where.. *toothy smile*. It looks like there are quite a few new schools that will be starting up this fall over there. The only con to this is 1- it's not Ottawa, 2- it's in a city that's smaller than Fredericton. UGH. I'm not really liking the sounds of that, but I do like the sounds of having a job and my own class :)

These last few days have been pretty busy, especially yesterday. I had "appointments" with three different people so I was out basically the whole day. (Sidenote: Yuppi!!! My file is finished!!!!) I spent most of today cleaning, packing and baking.. all I can say is: BOY, am I a nice sister or what!! heheheeheh

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone back in Ottawa but am not quite in the mind frame for school yet. I guess I better face the facts, there's no running away from classes and assignments!! Bleeeeehhhhhh ... just thinking of all the readings that are awaiting me this term just makes me feel tired! Alright, alright, enough complaining. I should be joyous - all this reading will give me more knowledge!!

OK.. I'm going to stop right now.. I think I sort of sound a tad nuts at the moment (I think I just lack sleep). Good night! TATA!

ps./ What a good first entry for 2006 :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home