Thursday, December 29, 2005

Vacation is going, going, .....

Upon arrival back home, it felt like time was slowly walking by (not running this time!). Now, as school days draw closer and closer, it feels like time is speeding by. Typical.

Finally made plans for New Year's.. actually, I had already assumed that I would be attending Ricmond's get together, afterall, he'll be leaving for Vancouver on the same day I leave to go back to Ottawa and who knows when I'll get to see him again (though I am sure that we will meet again someday in the future). So we've now decided that we will be heading to the Hilltop for dinner and then proceed to go to his house to count down the last seconds of 2005.

I also started getting my lazy self to do some things that needed to be done today.. hahaha!! I still have a number of things that I still need to do but I still have time. (So much for reading textbooks over the holidays). Still have to visit a number of people and would also like to spend some more time with my family before I leave. I'm sort of sad these days because there's a constant reminder that I won't have a whole lot of time to spend here at home (in this particular house). I think my parents plan to sell it off and move in 2007. I'm happy and excited to see the new place on one hand, but terribly sad to leave this old home where I grew up behind.. there are just so many memories here. I think the worst part about it is that it won't be ours anymore so it's not as if I can just come back in for a visit. Even if I could, it won't be the same.. know what I mean?

I have a dilemma. My luggage. I anticipated putting the smaller bag into the larger bag and bringing it back that way. Unfortunately, I now seem to have acquired a lot of stuff from home that I am going to take back to Ottawa. My parents are also asking me if I want this food and that food (of course!!!) and I'm now wondering how on earth I'm going to fit everything into two bags?? BLEH..

Alrighty, that's it for now. Bye!

ps./ Thanks CR for your phone call yesterday :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home