Thursday, December 08, 2005

Tomorrow is Evaluation Day

One day + One week and first term practicum is over. Amazing. I always imagined it would seem like a long time, but perhaps I'm used to the NB system where the student teachers are there for 6 weeks straight. Anyways, I'm being evaluated by my seminar group leader tomorrow, wish me luck!

The students are all filming. Yesterday I almost gave out a detention to one student for giving me attitude. I'm not sure I did the right thing by walking away after giving him a stern look and telling him that the issue was not a laughing matter, but in the end, they got the work done.

Anyways, I can't believe that I will be flying home in another week or so. Boy, Christmas is almost here too. When did December even arrive!? I have my first set social gathering on Dec 23rd to catch up with those youth group guys.. interested to hear a report from you guys ;)

I also plan on working (yay! Money!!), volunteering at the preschool, meeting up with high school friends, going out to lunch or something with my ex co-workers, and going out with some of my friends in Fton. Hmm.. will I really have time to do all this? One of my biggest priorities is to SLEEP you know!!!!!!!

Anyways, better get moving. The elevator takes insanely long to get to my floor these days. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home