Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's Mid Week!

So I have now survived my first two days of classes of 2nd term. Things are piling on FAST. I am intent on starting assignments ASAP and getting my stuff together. I've actually accomplished things this evening and yesterday evening! YUPPI!

Most of my classes this term deal with special education and educational psychology (they seem to all relate back to these two topics anyways). I've started to gather some journal articles about the current issues - this is mostly because my UNB account is going to expire very soon and I'm leeching off them since they have a good resource of ejournals at the HIL :D

Most of my professors this term seem to be pretty decent. I have one prof for Schooling and Society who may run into major difficulties with my section. This is mainly because he seems to be a bit of a stickler for English and actually corrected one student's grammar in front of the whole class. I also think he has a very dry/odd sense of humour that the people in my class are not relating to. Anyways, there are already complaints and we've only had him once. I see last term starting to repeat itself in a way.. *sigh*.. so glad this program is only 1 year, I don't know if I could handle another term or two of this!!!

The plus side to all of this is that I have a couple of pretty good friends in my faculty who I can chuckle over some things with. It has been semi entertaining to hear some of the stuff people spew out and to see the reactions of the profs. It's amazing how unwilling people are when it comes to admitting that they have no clue with another person has just said (since 90% of the time it seems that what the person just said is a bunch of words that sound good just jumbled together to sound smart).

OK, even though I start class at noon tomorrow, I should still head to bed. Gnite!

ps./ So looking forward to having Thursday and Friday off! (well, sort of, there's a lot to get accomplished!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home