Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Will Spring Ever Come?

I'm back! I've been pretty good about blogging these days eh?

I bought some flowers for my mom for Valentine's Day and it started to make me PINE (hehehe) away for Spring. I mean, snow storms are still exciting, but SPRING.. means fresh warm air, chirping birds, signs of tree buds and FLOWERS!! :D Actually, it's more like signs of life.. I mean, isn't there some saying like, "When spring comes, the boys thoughts turn to love"? or something like that? I guess the whole thing about signs of life makes nature think of mating..hahah..!! Ok.. back to my original thoughts. I am starting to get that itch again.. the itch to start seedlings. I plan to do a smarter job at planting carnations and sweet peas. Besides that, I'm going to add snap dragons in this year.. I LOVE snapdragons.. they are such a sweet flower! So, in summary, I'll have: sunflowers, snapdragons, carnations, sweet peas, lupins, hmm.. maybe a couple of others. I planted Canterbury bells and morning glories last year, but the canterbury bells never flowered (?!) and the morning glories only last a day .. though they do flower very quickly. Hmm.. and my lupins didn't flower either.. but those are preannuals so they come back every year. Oh ya.. and I'm getting pro at planting pansies..hehehe! Uhh.. ya.. so if you haven't noticed yet.. I'm a flower crazy person!

So, as you can also tell, I went sort of photo crazy yesterday. Hehe.. that's because I downloaded picasa and hello. Picasa 2 is really cool! They added a lot of features, and hello makes it so easy to upload pictures to my blog and to send pictures to people. So, if you have a hello account, add me: I'm jaryeetan (or maybe it's jaryee.. but I think the tan is there :P).

Now, I was going to blog more yesterday, but the topic slipped my mind. Now I remember! hehe.. So, I got a call for an interview on Friday of last week for this company, Technico Technologies North America. Anyways, this place is out in HOYT..uhhh .. never heard of this place before!? Turns out its waaaaaaay past Oromocto and it's almost an hours drive away from Fton. Ya, so therefore, I cancelled my interview and withdrew my application. *Sigh*.. too bad, I would have liked to have that job. Anyways, I went to look for the location on Saturday night after returning from our ski trip, and boy, was it a supremely creepy place. You end up driving on this backroad, which is pretty deserted with lots of trees on both sides. It felt like a perfect setting for those urban legend movies. *shiver*. I was so freaked out that my car was going to break down and I'd be stranded out there. After travelling down that road for about 20 minutes, I decided, enough is enough, I haven't even reached the destination and I'd been driving for more than an hour.. screw it, it's creepy and it's too far away. Ain't worth it! So.. I'm on the hunt again..

March break is in three weeks. I get to take teh week off because I've been working some overtime these past few weeks. Hmm.. but I'm not really sure what I'm goign to do with the time. I can't realy afford to go away. Might end up just teaching some extra piano lessons since Music Festival will be on it's way soon. Hehe.. which reminds me, on Sunday, I told one of my long time students that this would be the last school year I'd be teaching piano because I'm leaving next year.. she said "oohhhh nooooo!!" or something to that extent. It was all rather sweet! I also received two valentine's from my students yesterday. One was this heart shaped character that one of my students had made out of those foam heart shapes and a paper doily, and another was a sucker and a valentine. Ahh.. it made me happy that they'd think to give me a valentine. (Ya.. so Valentine's day is nice if it's to celebrate "love" between friends and family).

I got my hair cut last night! heheh.. it was getting too long and starting to irritate me. After my hair grows to a certain length, it starts to get wavy.. I think it might be because it's thick or something?? Hmm.. anyways, I chopped off about 2 inches and she thinned it out a bit.. so my head feels lighter. GREAT!! :D Less hair to dry too! I haven't cut it for MONTHS.. I can't really even remember the last time I got it cut. Out of pure laziness that I haven't gone for a haircut though :P

Ok.. I'm going to stop here because it's starting to get pathetic that I'm talking about hair cuts. How boring can I get?

Happy Birthday to my brother! (I found out two other people I know have the same birthday as him.. how weird is that!? I've yet to find any people with MY birthday... any May 21st-ers out there??)

1 Comments:

At 7:31 a.m., Blogger Jeff said...

No no, tell us more about your haircut. Hahahaha :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home