Thursday, February 17, 2005

Howdy to the Newcomers

So, I've been getting some new people at my blog lately. Cool! I'm sort of surprised, because I didn't think my blog was all that interesting?

Anyhow.. so a question to the newbies: how'd you find my blog? My theory is that since I've been posting more often (and maybe because I'm so long winded) that my blog got moved up on the list of blogs to be "featured" or something??

**
hahah..have you ever seen the episode where Oprah cleans her closet? OMG! What a closet to be green with envy for! She encourages everyone to do the same way. UMM.. well, you know what? I don't have a closet HALF that size. Maybe it's like.. 1.5 one of her racks. But man.. her friend has a huge counter in her cloest, lights in her cloests, and not one but TWO windows! ooo lovely!!

I went and watched Hitched last night. It was funny, but it's a chick flick. So not going to go into too comment too much :P The thing I will say is that there were quite a few people (the movie was packed.. I was shocked!) laughing their HEADS off. I mean, there was a lady that was howling! OH my.. I had to chuckle because they were laughing so hard!

Alrighty, no more for today!
Ta! (hehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home