Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Hello HELLO!

WOW!! I found a new feature with the new hello! HEHEH.. It gives you the option to take a picture of your window in IE. Ah, too bad it doesn't work with Firefox! You gotta try this program people.. it's fun!

It's all wet here. Puddles everywhere.. some of them are insanely HUGE! I think some of sewers are actually unable to handle the amount of water that is trying to gush in. Not a great time to be a pedestrian..especially considering how fast people are driving around splashing water all over the place. Bleech!

Alright.. I don't have much to say today. HEHE.. OH ya.. we've decided to switch the Canon SD300 camera for the Canon S500.. all because it's 5 megapixels while the SD300 is 4. Oh ya, and it's got a better digital zoom (or maybe it's optical zoom, I can't remember which one). Hmm.. I hope its everything SD300 is and more.. I'm already attached to the little thing.. *sniff sniff*

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home