Monday, November 17, 2008

Dang Assignments!

I still can't bring myself to really "swear" on my blog ..hahah! SOO... I'm procrastinating again ..hehehe! I really shouldn't be considering I have TWO assignments due next week.. one of which I'm barely halfway through and the other that hasn't been even started.. not to mention, while all these assignments are going on, I need to keep up with my readings, posting and reading other people's posts. ARGH! Actually, I'm enjoying the courses, it's just that it's so hard to read THIS much stuff! OMG... two assignments due next week.. I'm starting to freak. Actually, I think I'm making one assignment MUCH more complicated than it actually is... but I don't really know how to shorten it up...!?

This past weekend was pretty yucky. I ended up spending the majority of the weekend feeling like crap.. sinus headache along with a stiff neck all day Saturday and most of Sunday. Fun. We wanted to go to Granville Island but by the time CE got home from work (ya.. putting in SO much overtime lately) and my brother got ready, it was already past 2. Given the fact that it takes about an hour to go from Richmond to anywhere in Vancouver (traffic), we would have arrived and needed to turn back and go home as my parents expect us for dinner :P

Although living at home has it's bonuses, sometimes it's more work than living on our own. We spend a huge amount of time helping everyone... in fact, I don't think CE & I have taken one weekend to ourselves in a very long time. Because we live with my parents, brother and cousin, we feel this guilt if we don't ask people to come along when we go out. Not that any of them would complain or anything, but it's just that feeling of being mean or selfish. I guess we need to find a better balance. However, we won't be living here forever, so I guess we should enjoy it while we can.

Speaking of not living at my parent's place forever, we are beginning to shop around for Mortgages. Sounds like a fun way to spend the weekend huh? :P

Oh yes. Last thing before I force myself to get back to work. Over the weekend, the house across the street has been in the process of being demolished. The stupid crane thing has been bashing all the broken up pieces and OUR house has been freaking vibrating! I was sleeping on Saturday and started to feel nauseous... why? BECAUSE OF THE SHAKING! Felt like I was on some sort of amusement park ride. When the bus goes by, it vibrates, but not like that! Anyhow, I'm glad that house is gone, it's been a real eyesore and there seems to be a lot of 'activity' that goes on over there. I don't know how many times we've seen the cops drop by to look at it..

OK BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home