Friday, January 27, 2006

The Canal is Open!!

Yuppi! The Canal is open! I hope to go skating this afternoon when the temperature goes up (it's currently -15 (not sure if there's any windchill to consider) and it plans to go up to +1 this afternoon!!) - better get there before the ice melts again!

Today is going to be a busy day. I plan to go downstairs to the gym in a few minutes.. do my workout, come back, finish an assignment then go to the career fair at school. By then, I will be in need of a nap which I have allocated about 2 hours (no, I probably will not sleep for 2 hours because I will find things to do before sleeping :P). Afterwards, Skating!

My sleep schedule is so messed up these days. I haven't been sleeping very well at night either.. I keep waking up for some reason. I really need to stop going to bed so late on the "weekends". Ugh. Just me wait.. I will be so screwed when I have to start teaching 100% in late March.

Anyways, time to get moving. Don't want to get myself off schedule.

Oh yes, before I leave, do want to say Happy Chinese New Year!

恭喜發財,萬事如意! 身體健康,心想事成!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home