Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hello Monday

The weekend is over! BOOOOOOO
Actually, I haven't accomplished as much as I would have... but oh well, I got my assignments and enough done to survive tomorrow.

This weekend I hosted dinner on Friday evening (my friends and I decided that we would take turns hosting so that we didn't have to eat out so often on the weekends). That meant Thursday and Friday were pretty busy. We had steamboat yesterday (and tonight!) as a farewell to another friend who found a job in Vancouver. We had steamboat again tonight because we had purchased toooo many ingrediants yesterday and people didn't seem to have a huge appetite for some reason?? I think it's partly due to the fact that they finally realized that we have 3 more weeks before Winterlude.

Winterlude you say? Yes, Winterlude = winter carnival in Ottawa. My friends and I have entered two teams in a triathlon event. 8km of skating (me), 7km of cross country skiing, and 5km of running. HAHA.. it's pretty sad actually, because most people are running the whole course all by themselves!!! Oh well, we're only in it to have fun and get some exercise. Everyone seems to feel that we need to start training............ (it's held on Feb 4th for anyone who's interested).

Oh. I came across a very "interesting" website this afternoon while I was trying to do my assignment. It's called echeat. Go and read their FAQ section .. especially the last one.. BAH to those retards.. corrupting young minds!!!!

Ok.. time to get ready for bed. I've been going to be at 3am for the last few nights and it's all very, very, very, bad!!!!!

Stay Warm! (Lucky Ricmond and Travis out there in nice and warm Vancouver :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home