Monday, February 21, 2005

Flu is in the Air

Bleeeeeeeehh.. it's Monday. Another week has started, and I'm so tired. *sigh*, not very excited to be at work this morning, I would much rather head home and go back to bed :P

This weekend wasn't very interesting. Spent most of Saturday morning sleeping.. hehe...it was great! Unfortunately, I made a stupid mistake of drinking coffee in the late afternoon/evening so I didn't sleep very well on Saturday night (hence, tired today). So anyways, Saturday was not really all that interesting.

Sunday, another day of teaching. I was getting rather paranoid by late afternoon because some of my students were sick. The flu has been floating around lately, and a lot of people have it. It doesn't look very fun. They all look like "I feel like crap and I want to collapse"... aiks.. Please please PLEASE, I don't want it!! (I think I've had my share of the flu in the last few years, thanks very much!) Anyhow, my hands are dry and cracked (painful) because I've been washing them so much! Plus my daily dose of vitamin C .. hope it's enough to prevent me from getting sick (though I admit I feel a bit under the weather).

Did you know that Good Friday & Easter is in March this year!? I thought I was losing my mind the other day because I had always thought they were in APRIL! Hmm.. anyone know why it's March and not April? I don't think I've ever experience Easter in March.. hmm!

Oh man.. it's only 8:30am .. it's a long ways from lunch time. Eck. I should type slower so that I have things to do for the next little while.

It's been really cold these last two days. Here I was, thinking that Spring was here.. but noooo..
Yesterday, it was bright and sunny outside, it looked like it was a beautiful day. I got a HUGE slap in the face when I stepped outside to discover that the wind was gusting, and, with the windchill factor, it was a freezing -29degrees out (no "balmy" weather here!). The weather is mocking me.

Alright, I can't think of anything else to write about. Have a good week people.

1 Comments:

At 6:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a balmy 0 degrees in Toronto. Fresh snow, warm weather... this is the kind of winter that I like!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home