Sunday, March 16, 2008

Blogmania

Our school (or perhaps me) is under a blog "attack". We've got about 11 blogs in total! I began a new one for our citizenship facilitator who is currently in Uganda. He wanted me to post his journal entries on our school site but I felt it would be so much easier if he just posted them on a blog.. so another blog was born.

We also have one for our school news which automatically updates to the school website. Since most people are technophobes (some have a hard time just with e-mail), I thought it'd be easier having them post to a blog. The hard part is getting everyone setup with their school accounts. We are actually going to hold an after school session on how to activate their accounts and how to start posting sometime next week.

Each blog is being monitored through goggle analytics and the blogs that ARE active DO have activity. That's so encouraging!

Alright, this post is all an excuse not to go to bed.. I've been so exhausted all week because of all the millions of things going on at school and because report cards go out tomorrow. There has not been one day this week that I have not been to school. It's pathetic. I spent the entire afternoon there yesterday!! One hour always turns into two or three.. or five. SO, GOOD NIGHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home