Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas Snowstorms

As my parents are anticipating moving to Vancouver this coming summer, we took some pictures as a 'memoire' of the crazy NB snowstorms to share with people. Mostly those that live in faraway tropical places that have never seen snow, or those that have never seen this MUCH snow before.


My mom, who is around 5'3 - the snow almost up to her waist. The snow BANK, taller than her.


My neighbour, Tony, plowing out another neighbour's driveway. There's so much snow you can barely see his house!


Finally, the snow piled on top of our roof. This is pretty much all from one storm. I'd say that's a good 30 cm worth of snow, wouldn't you?

2 Comments:

At 3:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE SNOWSTORM! hahaha...
it rained on Christmas day here, sob sob...

 
At 2:24 p.m., Blogger jaryee said...

hahaha too bad :P Another storm is on it's way again..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home