Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just had to share this...

I gave them a math test today. To the question "write a story for the question 2X2=4" I got this:

Hi! I'm
two, so am I! Want to do math? Yes! but after dinner, ok! La la la. Hi What's your name four, I'm two! I'm done dinner said two, great! Two this is four. Oh hi four. Hi, so let's do math said two. great idea said four. I love math. 2X2=4

(This is with a little bit of editing because some of the punctuation and spelling didn't make any sense)

Some of our students are just so out of it...

4 Comments:

At 12:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... how old is your student?
oh well... I would say... it's VERY CREATIVE! hahaha...

 
At 5:09 p.m., Blogger jaryee said...

She is 8. Creative? You can say that again...

 
At 6:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of another unrelated story..One day, sushi A met sushi B guess what sushi A said to sushi B...WASSA BII!!!.. okay tats a lame joke :P

 
At 3:06 p.m., Blogger jaryee said...

HAHAHAHA.. if only my kids could give me such funny answers then at least it would provide for a good laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home