Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Companies these days!!!

ARRGGG.. I think there are some major issues in the corporate giant world. Over the past year, I've had so many beefs with some of these companies!!

It all begins with me moving to Ottawa...

1. The night I arrived, I pull my phone out of my overnight bag (packed my phone is a specific place so that I could actually communicate with the outside world upon my arrival at the new apartment), plug it in, and what do I hear? NOTHING. ARGH! I had set up the account with Bell a good week (or more) before my arrival and specifically requested it be ready for that date!!!

2. I set up my computer. Do I have internet? NO! Bloody argh.. need to call them (Bell) to come in and get it fixed. Wait the whole freaking day for them to come and do a 10 minute job.. *sigh*

3. Rogers is no better. I get a cell phone and go into a local rogers store to get it set up. Get slapped with a $60 charge *yea*. Later, I find out I could have done the setup online by myself - for FREE!!! Bloody argh #2, I'm ANGRY. I call the manager of the store and she was bitchy. Fine.. I called customer service and filed a complaint against the store AND the manager. I get a $10 credit to my phone. (Feeling a bit better but still feel bitter for being ripped off).

4. I am about to disconnect my internet. GUESS WHAT! You need to give them a whole 30 days notice for them to pull a plug! It must be some plug they need to pull...

5. I moved but I still need to go back to my apartment to recieve a parcel from Puralator. They say they will deliver the parcel before 5:00pm. I wait for an hour and then call them, they say they will try to track it down and that it will definitely arrive before 5. 5pm rolls around.. I'm getting MAD. WHERE IS MY PARCEL? Nobody can give me an answer. Worse, the customer reps LIE to me. RIDICULOUS.. you can't keep track of your parcels!? You can't even guarentee a pissed off customer that you will deliver it at a specific hour the next day!? WHAT!?

6. I am trying to connect my phone to a long distance plan. World link. Requested the new account THREE weeks ago. I get a call tonight requesting that I set up a pre-authorized payment.. WHY? AND why do you need to do a credit check? For petes sake, do you think I will talk THAT much!? PLUS, where did my application go? AND NO, I'm NOT happy with waiting 7 more business days!!!

PHEEEEWWWww... one heck of a rant. But BOY.. I've been REALLY REALLY TICKED off with these companies. I know I'm not the only one who's been pissed in the past. How are they running their businesses!? Actually, because they are all so huge and popular, I think they just don't give a "rat's ass" about what their customers think of them. HA.. customer service indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home