Tuesday, May 16, 2006

51++ More to Go..

I'm sitting here (while it's pouring outside) going through my online course work, reading one post at a time. So far, the folder I'm under, I still have 51 more posts to read. Mind you, this does not include 2 or 3 other folders I should get through plus my other course.. GAH. I find myself freaking out at times at the thought of the amount of reading I have to catch up on (and also, the amount of posting and writing I've got to get moving on!!!!!!). SIGH

Anyhow, the bus ride from Ottawa over the weekend was excrutiatingly painful. I'm not sure whether it was because I was drifting in and out of consciousness (sleeping) and because we were travelling through the night or whether it was the smell of people's B.O. or whether it was just because it's uncomfortable ...you get my point. I'm wondering whether I can take the plane back..... hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

Now that I'm back, I realize how much I miss summers in F'ton. Even at home, looking out at the backyard, I can't get over how GREEN it is back there.. its sooo beautiful and peaceful. At night, you can hear SILENCE, in the morning, you hear the sounds of birds chirping and the noise of children heading to school. Lately, as I've been driving around, I've been trying to imagine what tourists perceive F'ton to be when they come. It must look like such a small, cute, and pretty city. I shall greatly miss this place when we move.. :( (in fact, all this makes me wonder whether I should move back here :P .. at least I can see why people move back here after they've spent years living and working in bigger cities)


It's hard to believe that I'll be growing a year older next week.. err.. I mean this coming week.. whatever. Gee.. when did it come so close to my birthday!? Speaking of such, I'd like to wish my fellow May Birthday geeks Happy Birthday:
- Jeff
- Yeoh
- Chris (even though he has no idea this blog exists because he knows me as Irene :P...heheh)
- Karen
- Yew Chian
- And everyone else who was born in this lovely month! (If I've missed you, I'm probably not aware your birthday is in May, so you should tell me so I can celebrate another May person!!!)


While I am at it, I'd also like to congratulate my friends who are graduating this year (yuppi! you did it!!!):
- Jeff
- Matt
- Crystal
- Nancy
- Elizabeth
- Zau
- Pond
- Leon

Alright, enough procrastinating. This is NOT getting me anywhere!!

Ciao!
JY

1 Comments:

At 5:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home