Thursday, May 25, 2006

Finally, A Sunny Day

YAY! The sun is out!! Its been forever since I've seen it. Hopefully it sticks around .. but it's doubtful :P

Anyways, I celebrated my birthday this past Sunday. It was a pretty quiet time.. stayed home for the large part of the day .. did some chores and basically not much else. It wasn't bad. I didn't really have any expectations for people to remember so I was pleasantly surprised to receive messages (though I think it's mostly because of some birthday reminder thing...). Perhaps I didn't really care because I knew all the effort my parents were putting in to make a bunch of food for me.. :D That or I'm starting to go into Birthday denial because of my age.

Headed back to Ottawa this Sunday. There is SOOOOOOOOOOoooooo much to do!! My courses are a huge weight and I've also got to get myself organized to move. Besides packing, I've got to deal with cancelling a bunch of accounts (though that shouldn't be too difficult). Ahhh!! I should probably also try to get my brain into job search mode too. Job serach mode as in any type of job, not just teaching. I've been still applying for those but have had absolutely NO luck. :(

Went to watch Over the Hedge last night. It's pretty funny! The animation is really well done. Definitely worth watching. There is another animation coming out (who knows when) that also looks pretty good though I can't remember the plot.. I just remember laughing at it.. heheheh :P
Sounds retarded, I know. I really got to work on my memory :P (I heard that good memory just requires that you train your brain, but since I'm so lazy......)

Alright, I have to go. Must do work again. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home